The Game [RDI]

GreaterRealms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Game [RDI]  (Read 2313 times)

Delahada

The Game [RDI]
« on: Aug 01, 2014, 03:43:15 PM »

I started this a while ago on Dragon's Mark, but I guess it doesn't hurt to advertise it here, too.

The Game is essentially an ongoing interaction with a prop in the Red Dragon Inn. This particular prop happens to be a chess board. I encourage everyone and anyone to interact with it in some way. Play a game in live play. Fiddle with the pieces. Steal pieces. Swap pieces out for other baubles as people have done. Make new pieces. Pry the board up from the table. Whatever!

More on this can be found in Rules of the Game, and if you take part in this by posting something to the story thread I will even gift you an inventory icon to your RDI profile.
 A sweet, red apple. Great for snacking and cooking.   
A small ivory carved skull with ruby eyes. Handed to those who survived Halloween & a night in the Tomb,  2014. This player has requested and manages their own subforum on GreaterRealms! This member has created a public Event on GR and has been awarded this shiny. The Flying Pants Award: No matter where this character goes, the pants just come flying off! An award given to the Top 10 members who have spent the most time online here at GreaterRealms. Thank you for your time! This award is granted to an individual who has shown remarkable spirit in the RP community of GreaterRealms, be it in character, out of character, in the forums or in the chat room. This award is given to players who have terrific characters here on GR. The Enkindler Award is given to the Top Ten Topic Starters here on GreaterRealms. A small thank you from us for starting something good! This award is granted to those who participated in Eros day events.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Tags: event