Jello Wrestling DC/Marvel heroes vs villains!

GreaterRealms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jello Wrestling DC/Marvel heroes vs villains!  (Read 7578 times)

Jello Wrestling DC/Marvel heroes vs villains!
« on: Aug 23, 2014, 01:40:19 PM »

Who is your favorite hero?  Who is your favorite villain?  Which two did you want to see duke it out but the comic book writers never did?  Well now's your chance!  Today on Saturday August 23rd at 4:00PM EDT until whenever at Delver's Hall come see your favorite DC/Marvel Super hero and villains take each other on in the most epic of battles!  Jello wrestling!

(Please visit the following link for rules and sign up information! http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27490)

"This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality embrace this moment remember we are eternal all this pain is an illusion."  Tool Parabola
An award given to the Top 10 members who have spent the most time online here at GreaterRealms. Thank you for your time! This member has created a public Event on GR and has been awarded this shiny. This award is granted to an individual who has shown remarkable spirit in the RP community of GreaterRealms, be it in character, out of character, in the forums or in the chat room. This award is granted to members who were the first to join & support GreaterRealms as it opened.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Tags: