Planning an event - Opinions Wanted!

GreaterRealms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Planning an event - Opinions Wanted!  (Read 9611 times)

Thea Lamont

Planning an event - Opinions Wanted!
« on: Apr 26, 2015, 03:51:56 PM »

Hey, folks!

A few of us have been bouncing around ideas for an event or two, to take place in the 'DOME. We need opinions! Specifically ... what days work best for people, and what start time is preferred?

The current front runner in the events ideas is a re-run of the Cream Squirt Gun Fight - this time being Boys vs. Girls, and no magic allowed! Before we can finalize these plans, though, we need to know if anyone's interested, and when's best for you guys. Let us know!

RavynDuWinter

Re: Planning an event - Opinions Wanted!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2015, 05:51:15 PM »

Yes please! :D Weekends are better for now, or after 7 pm EST - other than that? Bring it! ;)
http://i60.tinypic.com/28alutx.jpg
 "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"
An award given to the Top 10 members who have spent the most time online here at GreaterRealms. Thank you for your time! This award is granted to members who have donated funds, in any amount, to GreaterRealms.

MortisNox

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 07:20:14 PM »

I would love to attend an event or two in the 'Dome. Weekends and evenings after 7pm EST are probably best for me.
Many people think that we have disappeared. They are wrong. We have lived among them the entire time.
An award given to the Top 10 members who have spent the most time online here at GreaterRealms. Thank you for your time! This award is granted to members who have donated funds, in any amount, to GreaterRealms.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 09:35:03 PM »

Internet's spotty, but you can usually grab me.

AIM: natoliisoulbind

My cellphone will be back up tomorrow.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 10:51:04 PM »

I like events!

I can usually only show up around 9:30, 10:00 pm eastern.

Thea Lamont

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »

So we're looking at maybe ... a Friday night, with a 9pm kickoff? How does that look to everyone?

MortisNox

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 02:57:56 PM »

That sounds like a great plan.
Many people think that we have disappeared. They are wrong. We have lived among them the entire time.

RavynDuWinter

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 04:04:19 PM »

Works for me!
http://i60.tinypic.com/28alutx.jpg
 "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 03:00:20 PM »

Superb idea!  :dnc:
Pages: [1]   Go Up