A Fool's Thoughts.

Jak Siv

October 2nd, 2014

To Myself,

This is my first diary entry. I thought to help my writing I would write in this small book about myself. It is a chance to talk without my stutters and be clearer. I am still bad at writing in this English which they call it here. They have strange things called connuctevs that I have only heard of and do not know how to use. Maybe I have used them. I do not know.

I saw this in books too. Called perigaphs. Have I used them right here? I do not know. I am at least comforted that I will only see this and no one else who may think me bad. If they knew how bad I was at writing than just my speech I would be in pain. But as they cannot see my thoughts I can think whatever thoughts I want.

With Sal too. I can call him names and say what I think without the man coming to bite or hurt me. He got me drunk last night with the odd drink the other man gave me. Canaan I think. They lied to me. Made me look like a fool. I do not know what happened much. I remember my feet lifting. Then a shadow over me as I lay. But he did not hurt me. I thought it was Ryan. It did not feel like him.

Maybe I will get back at Sal. See what payback will be like. I hear it is fun. But I hear the teapot hissing and I must go.

Jak Siv

October 6th, 2014.

To Me,

Plans for Revenge on Sal still going on. He will never know. It will be best revenge ever! I will be laughing and he will be beaten. I still need to make plans on how to escape. He will likely be mad. And mad means he come to beat me up after. I must run fast or trap him. Either works. I thought of handcuffs. Suitable for him. Very much.

Other news. I have been thinking more on me. Both of me. Jak and Visk. Making two names for them has grown. Sometimes I forget what to all myself. Am I Jak or am I Visk? I like to forget Visk sometimes. He I had a bad time as him me then and being Jak helps me relax. I cry less as Jak. I don't tell Ryan but I do cry. Bad things happened. They will never go. I know this.

Maybe I will ask Khoom or Sheriry Cheryrie to help me. Maybe they can make the spell easier to use. I would like that a lot. Won't have to wait as long to change. I like it to be simple.

Jak Siv

October 8th, 2014

To Me,

I had a dream again. It was a strange one. It made me think of how much I miss from home. I was running so fast through the fields. I was laughing and smiling with joy. I was smaller somehow and I was running through the fields on bare feet. I was in torn clothing but did not care for it. I was happy. A pure happiness. No fake smiles. No poor laughs. I was free. Free to roam before I saw home. My home. Small and more like a shack but home still. I ran faster to the front. I could see my parents. My Father, always tall and proud in my eyes however I was so small so I may be wrong. My Mother, short and sweet with her smile like mine. Both in fur and both arms open. I sometimes forget what it is like to see my own kin. I was surprised more to remember their faces. After so long too. But the closer I came they changed. The Home changed. It became more charred and their fur became burnt black hairs and the flesh was peeling back. Their smiles still remained. But that was because the fire burnt the skin back, revealing the skull. Blackened flesh clung to lifeless bones that stood together still in place. Even as the house fell and I heard the crackle of fire.

Then it went black.

I later woke up. I drank the milk again. Almost the entire carton. I cried again. Into my human hands.

I miss home.

Jak Siv

October 17th, 2014

I got strung up. I was trying my hand at being sneaky like I hear my people are good at (which is not widespread I promise). I failed. Badly. Someone chased me. They sounded fat. Really fat. They breathed a lot and sounded heavy in step. I heard them stop. I went around to check if they were fine. They were gone.
Then I got strung up.
I was not happy. Soon I was free before Watch could find me. I need to be sneakier! I need to be faster. I also need to not check if fat people chasing me are okay. I just felt bad since I was faster. I need to stop being so nice sometimes...

But maybe I will not be so nice now. Or for the GRAND plan. I know what I will do to Sal. I have thought good about him and what will be good payback for me. Nobody gets Jak Visk Me drunk and look silly. Even if he was kind enough to put me in bed. I need to stop thinking him of cute sometimes. It is distracting. And it makes me feel guilty. But then I think of the GRAND plan and I am not so guilty then!

Forgot your password?