A Much Bigger Clock Tower [OPEN]

VoiceOfPlanet

Sitting on top of the RhyDin's colossal clock tower, ticking towards three in the morning, sat a small imp like creature, his feet dangling in the air and his large straw hat fluttering in the wind. Most of his body was covered in an orange and green outfit, though his skin was dark and wood-like. On his face was a marvelous mask with menacing eyes staring out. The mask used to hold a malevolent deity called Majora, but was vanquished by a boy that smelled of fairies. It had taken control of him in his weakest hour, after having been abandoned by his friends, The Giants. The Mask empowered him, but turned his mischievousness into malice. Luckily, he was stopped before he completely annihilated Termina. Now, the mask held a minor fraction of its original power, but the monster inside was gone. It only had a minute morsel of magic left, just enough for minor tricks. The owner of the mask was named Skull Kid, after his dark race of transformed Kokiri.

Earlier today, Skull Kid was travelling between worlds, just like he always did. This time, however, he saw a new path. Curious, he scampered along the new road until he found himself in a different forest. Once he left the forest, he found himself in a new city; a huge city with giants for buildings. He climbed on the tallest clock tower he could find, which is where he was now.

Really weird place, Skull Kid thought to himself, But it looks like fun! Maybe I'll stick around.

The clock tower struck three and Skull Kid levitated down to the street level and started walking around.

GreaterRealms

A clock tower! How ever in the world had she missed it? Well, it wasn't unusual missing it, she thought, this is RhyDin. There were so many things to look at and so many things to miss! And forget. And then remember again. At any rate, a small figure possibly no more than a dot on the ground paused as the bells that marked the passing of the hour rang out, making the air shiver with bronze and metal notes. She counted three strikes, and the last bell echoed from buildings as it faded away. Shading her eyes to tip her head up, up and up--Ameria wondered...

"Is that a gargoyle up there?" She scrunched up her face as if it would help her eye sight grow sharper.

VoiceOfPlanet

As Skull Kid floated down from the large clock tower, he noticed a little girl looking at him. He had always wanted to make friends with another kid! Maybe in this new world, people wouldn't run away from him.

Chuckling, he landed right in front of her. The skull kid, turning his head, spoke with a hint of shyness.

"Hi, this isn't Termina or the Lost Woods, right? Where am I? I'm Skull Kid. What are you?"

GreaterRealms

That's no gargoyle! Unless it's a floating gargoyle. But gargoyles were usually made of rocks, right? And rocks don't float. Or fly very well. Unless they are thrown. Eyes that grew larger and larger as masked person also grew larger in descending, plink-blinked a moment when the mask spoke. The person. The person in the mas--

"Are you lost? Many people who come here usually are. Or they forget where they came from for a bit. Or they need to go find their way back. Sometimes th--Oh! This is a place called RhyDin." It wasn't so much a rush of words, more like a cheerful stream that babbled a long.

When she smiled, creases around her mouth and eyes revealed she wasn't a child at all. Something different. "Skull kid--that sounds dangerous. Are you? " Then she grinned again. "I'm a kender!"

VoiceOfPlanet

Skull Kid crossed his arms, turning his head up.

"I'm not lost! I'm never lost. I mean, I got lost once, but since then, I am always where I want to be!" the impish boy stated. He was a skull kid after all, a creature created when a kokiri gets lost in the Lost Woods without a fairy. The transformation makes them into something a bit darker, but not sinister. And of course, they still did not age; he would always have the mind of a young boy.

"And I'm not dangerous; though some people don't like my pranks. They just don't get it because they're adults. They're too serious and never want to play back in Termina."

"But I've never heard of RhyDin --or a Kender. I've met all kinds of races, but not your kind." the boy said as he sized up the small, but not young, creature. He thought he had met a kid like him --someone to play with.

Forgot your password?