Ahem, well I suppose I could say hello.

Claire Farron

So ummmm hi! I guess I've been on the site long enough I could at least hello. I'm Claire's handler, oft known as B, BB, or hell, I'll answer to Claire at this point. A lil bit about me, I had a brief stint of doing some terribad RP back on AOL when I was like... well, too young to really be online responsibly. Then I did the whole growing up thing, randomly found that Rhy'Din still existed and TA-DA! I found my way onto RDI and a few months later, ROH and at some point over here to GR. I blame Arthour. It's really all his fault. Always. When in doubt, blame the British.

What else. Well, I play Claire Farron and a few others. Among them... Jin Chae, Jade and Addie Alcar both, Sadie Hunt, Quinn Heartt, Saieniel, Bex, and more. But those are the main ones. I think. I probably forgot someone. It's likely.

Anywho. That's me. Hi hi hi.

Val Holt

Personal Text? ::Wonders what it does...::
Pft, you just know I'm so awesome, only the awesome stuff happens around me!! :p <3 you Claire, have fun on GR :wee:

Pslyder

It's about effin' time! ;) I'm kidding. But glad to see you posting, and hope to see you more around here! Thanks for all your help in getting the 'DOME off the ground!

Forgot your password?