Easter/Spring Event Hare Raising Hoppy Good Time - Easter/Spring Eggstravaganza Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkatron2000

Exhausted Retail Unicorn
Staff member
www.greaterrealms.us
Tumblr
hotpinkunicornmess
Steam ID
pinkatron2000
[[This post is best read and viewed using our Dark Theme]]
easter-festival-day-colored-eggs-website-header.jpg

Easter is coming, spring is sprung! Join the one, the only, hostess-with-the-mostest pink addiction, @Risa Jones on Saturday, April 20th, 9PM RST to begin a night of adult spring celebrations in a special outdoor area of The Fae Wilds! Adult drinks, games, music, dancing, beautiful blooms and magical gardens await you! There will also be an impromtu spring market offering all manner of spring themed items--clothing, herbs, vegetables, fruits, magical and mundane! As well as games there will be a Ridiculous Easter Hat creation table and Fashion show, show off those bright or pastels with your best Easter cap for prizes as well as giggles.

Looking to celebrate with your kids? Take heart! All day in Rhydin City proper, children and family friendly festivities will take place all day on Friday, April 19th from dawn 'till dusk.

:bnbn::bnbn::bnbn:

IMPORTANT DATES:
April 20th, 9PM RST* in The Fae Wilds (Chat) until the party stops.
April 19th Dawn until Dusk in Rhydin City square: family and kid friendly Easter celebration.

IMPORTANT LINKS:
Easter/Spring Fashion Thread
Music for the Easter/Spring Event - to listen during the chat event or to inspire!
The Abandoned Court - Event Setting

:tlp::tlp::tlp:

ADULT FESTIVITIES FOR THE EVENING OF APRIL 20th:

FOOD & DRINK
(TBA)

Adult Egg Hunt
Ranging from small, typical plastic pastel eggs to larger, hidden all around the Spring Pavilion in The Fae Wilds are 'adult' Easter eggs. Various delicious and favorite liquers (as well as non alcoholic) can be magically found inside these hidden eggs. Enchanted specifically, these eggs just magically know what the handlers favorite drinks are. Collect them all!

Egg Kerplunk
Central in the activities are is a giant cylinder made of safety checked gauge wire filled to the top with many colorful pastel eggs. Stuck into the bottom of the gauge wire are bamboo stakes of rainbow shades holding up the eggs. Each player may remove one steak of bamboo at a time. The player that drops the least amount of eggs, wins a prize!

Egg Nose Races
A long strip of short cropped grass has been split up to five different sections which look like a race track. Players are given a RAW egg, and must race that egg to the end of the line by...using their nose to roll it! First one to make it to the finishing line wins a prize!

Easter Egg Ball Pit Hunt
A giant inflatable pastel pink ball pit is filled with bouncy, soft balls at least five to six feet high in some places. Inside the ball pit are some Easter eggs filled with random prizes. The fun is trying to fun them!

Easter Bonnet/Hat decorating activity + Hat Fashion Show
Easter bonnets, grass hats, top hats, and more plain and elaborate hats are settled out on a large table near the freshly grown bar. On the table are dozens of glue guns, glitter, fake baby chicks, every kind of Easter bunny you could imagine from stuff to ceramic to rhinestones. Ropes of ribbon, swatches of lace, packets of rhinestones, Easter stickers, paint, fabric swatches, real eggs, chocolate eggs and more hilarious, horrific, or cute craft items lay on the table.

Players will have fifteen minutes to grab what they can to create the most ridiculous Easter/Spring hat possible before the timer runs out. Once the time runs out, the player will then be encouraged to walk the dance floor in an impromptu Hat Fashion show. The crowd watching is encouraged to judge and reward their favorite hats with any prizes they see fit.

And those activities are JUST the first! As time goes on, Risa Jones is looking for any other activities to add to Children's Easter and the Adult celebrations. Keep an eye on THIS FLYER for updates such as food, market stalls, fashion and more!

There's even a rumor that @Pharlen may have something up her fun sleeve for Easter and spring this year, so keep an eye out for that!

There will be a chance to show off your spring outfits and glorious fashion right at the Pavilion entrance where several photographers and mages can snap a photo for you as a keepsake.

And more!

:bbchk::hgchk::bnbn:
Event participation medal: 039-easter.png
Winning trophies: (TBA)

-----------
Out of Character: What is this?
This is an Easter/Spring role playing event that will take place on GR in forums, or on Rhydin.org on their forums, possibly in their discord if users wish, and an event that will happen live in The Fae Wilds chat room of GR.

What is RST time?
Rhydin Standard Time, which is basically EST or Eastern Standard Time.

Where do I post if I can't make it to the chat room event?
A thread will be created in the IC forum the city for those who wish to still RP celebrating this event but will be unable to RP it live.

Where do I post if I wanna have my character create an event that goes along with the theme?
AH YA I love that enthusiasm. As soon as any event thread such as kids Easter Events or Adult Events are posted you are 100% free to reply to those threads with any added events or games or ideas your character would like to add.

Do my own character created events on GR/Rhydin.org/RDI have to be on the same dates as yours?
Newp! Have a pre-easter event! Have one during! Have one the day before! Yay, events for all!

Where do I post to show off my character's fashion/clothing?
A thread will be created for players to share their character's clothing for the evening.

Where do I post to RP my characters kids or family friendly events?
A thread specifically for kid friendly events and activities in Rhydin Square will be created.

Where do I post my character's market stall or spring themed items they wish to sell?
A Spring Market stall and Booth thread will be posted.

Where can I find ALL the relevant threads for everything?
Once all threads for the event have been created, THIS post you are reading will be edited to link to all of them.

What if I want to add an event to this, but want to play it elsewhere like on Rhydin.org in their forum or their discord?
YES. DO IT! The more the merrier. Just remember to follow Rhydin.org's community guidelines. Unfortunately, rdi.dragonsmark.com have rules in place against off site RP advertisement so please do not link to GR or Rhydin.org as per their guidelines :( .

How can I have my character "donate" prizes, drinks, decorations or other items?
Send me, or @Risa Jones a PM with your character name and the donations you would like to offer. I will have them included in the games as prizes a.s.a.p.

I have a question that isn't answered here!
Contact me anytime here at GR as @Pinkatron2000 on discord as Pinkatron#0794, or as Risa Jones on Rhydin.org! I'll answer as soon as I can!

Last edited:

Risa Jones

All drinks are served by various Rhydin citizens wearing ridiculous rabbit costumes.

Drinks:
(With alcohol)

Honey Bunny Cocktail
Hollow chocolate bunnies with Godiva dark chocolate liqueur, a dash of cream or milk with a spritzle of vanilla vodka. Feel free to eat the bunny after!

Prickly Pear Margaritas
Tequila with prickly pear water, a splash of lime juice and Cointreau. This bright pink drink is perfect for spring and easter, mirroring the beautiful blossoms all around Rhydin.

Easter Peeps Gin Rickey
For the few, the brave, the Peep lovers. The classic Gin Rickey with top shelf Rhydin made gin, grapefruit soda, and floating merrily along, peeps of yellow, blue, purple and pink.

Jelly Beam Martini
For the serious--and we mean--SERIOUS--sweet tooth! Cotton candy vodka, jelly beans, and a dash of Pallini Limoncello with jelly beans! Jelly beans are color separated of course. For the true licorice fan, we have those too!

Lavender Bruleed Grapefruit Greyhound
Lavender infused vodka with 4-6 ounces of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice served in old fashioned glass.

Of course, the usual plentiful Rhydin fare of numerous, strange and wonderful alcohol can be found scattered through out the court.

Drinks:
(Without alcohol)

Strawberry Cucumber Limeade
A fizzy refreshing drink with a sugar sprinkled glass rim. Simple syrup, club soda, and edges of the glass decorated with cucumber slices, strawberries and fresh mint or basil leaves.

Italian Cream Sodas
Coming in flavors of cherry, strawberry, orange, lemon, lime and cherry blossom, this heavy cream with sparkling water flavored drink is sure to cool off the heat from the dance floor.

Various standard non alcoholic drinks are available as well, water in bottles, juices, sodas (pop) and more are offered as well.

Food:

Some of the usual spring/Easter Earth treats are offered on various chilled and bug-protected trays such as:
  • Reeses Peanut Butter eggs
  • Egg shaped, speckled Jelly Beans
  • Jelly belly beans
  • Red, white, milk and dark chocolate Easter bunnies and eggs
  • Reese's Pieces orange in carrot shaped biodegradable bags
  • Cadbury mini eggs
  • Peeps
  • Kinder joy eggs
  • Sweet Tarts Ropes
  • Annie's cheddar bunnies
  • Dove white chocolate carrot cake
  • Cadbury Creme eggs
  • Bunny shaped Pez dispensers with pez
  • Easter Egg Oreos
  • Easter KitKats

Of course it wouldn't be spring/Easter without a multitude of carrot cakes with an unmentionable amount of different ingredients, icing choices, shapes and sizes.

For those wanting to skip the sweets and hit the more Earth traditional or try them there is:

• Four cheese scalloped potatoes
  • Honey glazed roasted carrots
  • Spring peas with Pancetta
  • Glazed ham
  • Deviled eggs
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Hot cross buns
  • Crown roast of lamb
  • Jajka Faszerowany (Polish Stuffed Eggs)
  • Cepelinai (Potato Dumplings)
Just to name a few! Rhydinians will find food of all worlds, types, cultures readily available. So eat, drink, and be hoppy!

Merry spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?