Pinkatron2000

Exhausted Retail Unicorn
Staff member
www.greaterrealms.us
Tumblr
hotpinkunicornmess
Steam ID
pinkatron2000
If you have registered an account, or are a previous SMF user of GreaterRealms, have logged in, and are finding it difficult to remain logged in, or find yourself stuck in a loop that makes it seem as if you cannot log in right after the first successful try--here are some things to note:

Xenforo 2 and Chrome browsers don't initially get along. Basically, if you are using chrome and have just registered, or just logged in after a long time away there are two things you should do to ensure you are able to log in and remain logged in.
  1. Make sure that you pay attention to any pop ups the first time if you get them. Especially "accept our cookies."
  2. Make sure that you have cleared your Chrome cache before trying to log in again.
A few users who employ Chrome as their default browser have let me know that they either do not get the accept cookies notice, or get stuck in a log in loop where won't let them log in and stay logged in. In these cases so far, clearing Chrome's cache worked just fine.

How do I clear my Chrome cache?
  1. When on your computer, open your Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click on the three dots.
  3. A drop down menu will appear. Hover over More Tools in the drop down menu
  4. Another menu will pop up. Click on: Clear Browsing Data
  5. In the Clear Browsing Data box, select the checkbox "Cached images and files." You may also try cookies and other plug-in data.
  6. It is advised to choose "beginning of time."
  7. Click Clear Browsing Data.
  8. Reopen or revisit GreaterRealms and attempt to log in again.
If you are still experiencing log in issues, or have not received your account activation or confirmation, contact the Admins any time. Thank you!

Forgot your password?