I'm Bad at Introductions

Rikhard

Hello! Unlike what seems to be the vast majority of people around here, I'm very new to RP in general. I have a grand total of two characters; Rikhard was created in the fall of last year, and Mason's still a baby of about four months. I started at the RDI after a nice punkass pointed me in its direction, and have been playing (sporadically) ever since. I've been scarce around the public chat rooms as of late, but I do try to get play in through IMs when I can.

I'm currently studying to be a clinical laboratory scientist (we look at samples to figure out what's making you sick), and should have a degree in a little over a year. It's a fun field of study, even if the hectic class schedule can cut into my available play times!

Slowly but surely I've been meeting new people at the RDI and through AIM, and every one of them has been polite. I'm extremely grateful I was introduced to RP, and hopefully more good stories are on the horizon.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else to say...
OKBYE! ::Flee::

Mesteno

Necromancer, interrogator, executioner and sadist.
This Minion has my endorsement.

But on a whole other, serious sort of note, I am glad I took a chance on introducing you to RP land. I haz proudness.

Rikhard

You ruined my ability to think of any snarky reply, Mesteno....Thanks, punk. XD

And thanks, Mel! This looks like a nice place to settle my characters!

The Birdborne

You're kind of cool. And by kind of I mean extremely cool. You wouldn't be able to tell by the way he writes that he is new to RP. I definitely count Rikhard as one of my most favorite RP partners. <3

Val Holt

Personal Text? ::Wonders what it does...::
Rikhard!! Welcome to GR :des: I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here, and don't worry, your not that new, I've only been at it a year and a month now!!

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here :)

Forgot your password?