Messages and Missives

RavynDuWinter

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way...
Need to get a hold of Ravyn? Text, Email, Voicemail, Carrier Pigeon or Imp - Leave a message (just remember, Varakov might see ;) )

Pslyder

::date stamped 2 days prior::

"My darling Ravyn,

Pardon the clumsiness, for I'm still growing accustomed to this means of communication.

I've been thinking of you, hoping you are well, and harboring many a wish that you haven't yet decided I'm not worth the trouble. Call me insecure, but extended absences are not comforting to me.

I'm hoping to have all of these unfortunate necessities wrapped up in a few days' time, no more than a week on the outside ... And then I will return with all swiftness. We still have a few matters to discuss.

All my love,

C.R.

RavynDuWinter

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way...
"Cranston, darling,

You're adjusting quite well I'd say. .the modern age does have a certain flair for long-distance communication. .

I truly cannot express in words how much you are worth any level of. ..trouble ...to me. These past few weeks have been nearly unbearable without you. There is so much to say. ..

My love, return as soon as you can...now that I know that you are, I believe I can endure these last few days, albeit impatiently. I have some business to attend to near the end of the week, and I am sure that you will have some catching up to do one you've returned...

Simply know that I love you, and I have missed you frightfully. The rest can wait til we are together again.

with all my heart,
Ravyn

Forgot your password?