Pinkatron2000

Exhausted Retail Unicorn
Staff member
www.greaterrealms.us
Tumblr
hotpinkunicornmess
Steam ID
pinkatron2000
Welcome everyone to GreaterRealms new forum sofware, Xenforo. It is quite the change for all of us, so please get comfortable, sit back, and test everything you can.

STATE OF OUR PAYPAL:
Feb 2nd : -19.99 to chatwee, immediately cancelled due to crappy chat
Feb 5th: - 160 for the purchase of Xenforo license
Feb 7th: +50 donation from beautiful human being
Feb 11: -17.50 for the purchase of the premium theme Abyss, which came bundled with the add on Nodes
Feb: -29.99 EUR for chat room add on

CURRENT PAYPAL BALANCE AS OF FEB 13th: 170.18
April's Dreamhost charge: 119.40
Paypal Balance after april should be: 50.78

ADD ONS FOR THE FUTURE:
Dragonbyte Shop - 24.95
Calender add on for GR and ROD events?

CURRENT FEATURES:

Character name, appearance, bio and OOC section.
Bookmarks! Bookmark your favorite posts
Reactions! Laugh, cry, smile, heart a post.
Likes! Like a post.
Push notifications: never miss a post or reply again--send GR notifications to your phone, tablet, desktop and more!
CHAT ROOM! Our chatroom (Logged in and registered members only) has bold, italics, strike through, linking, colors, text, archives (logging) whispers, private chats, AND YOU CAN @ A USER IN THE CHAT! and the ability for users to create their own rooms as well as password protect them.

THINGS I NEED FROM YOU:
Can you log in?
Can you recover your forgotten password?
Can you edit your profile? Can you save changes to your profile?
Can you upload an avatar?
If you own your own sub forum -- Can you moderate it? Can you even SEE it?
Are there any forums you cannot access?
Do all the links work?
What would you like to see? What can I improve?

Forum permissions should now be set so that only logged in members can read posts that are inside the In Character section. Sub-forum mods should have permissions set to moderate their own forums.

TRANSPARENCY AND YOU:
While I cannot see private messages sent via the chat room, if you WHISPER to someone (whispers show up as text in the chat that only you and the person you whisper to can see, different than a private chat) Administrators can view and read the whispers! For your privacy, consider using private messages for sensitive or private matters you do not want Admins to see! If whispers become too cumbersome, they CAN be turned off completely and that will solve the problem of any admins seeing anything. At any rate, I wanted you to know!

THINGS I NEED TO DO:
New GR logo and header banner
Ask the chat add creator how to remove the damn time stamps - Done, time stamps have been hidden. The chat room has been widened to fit most of screen as well.
Ask the chat add on creator how to change the awful chatroom sounds (for those who do not turn them off)

Please reply to this thread with any criticisms, suggestions, comments, bugs, things you like, things you don't, and anything doesn't doesn't work right. Thank you so much GR for all that you've done!

Last edited:
Reactions: Canaan
Forgot your password?