Come Play at Delver's Hall this Friday!

GreaterRealms

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Linked Events

• Come Play w/ Noira @ Delver's Hall, 9 am to 5 pm EDT: Oct 25, 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Come Play at Delver's Hall this Friday!  (Read 3078 times)

Noira

Come Play at Delver's Hall this Friday!
« on: Oct 22, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »

((OOC: I will be at GR's Delvers Hall chatroom, playing the ever-adventurous elfess Ilinoira from roughly 9 am to 5 pm eastern time!  This is a very long time for any one person to play so I will probably be ducking out to run errands, full-screen games, and do what I need to do throughout the day, but leave an IM or shoot me an e-mail at miskatonic09@gmail.com and I'll get back to you when I can.  Please feel free to come visit and play!))
"This fireball means please respect my personal space."
This member has created a public Event on GR and has been awarded this shiny. The Fearless Story Teller award is granted by players to players who show fearlessness in the ability to tackle any story, story line or scene tossed their way. This award is granted to an individual who has shown remarkable spirit in the RP community of GreaterRealms, be it in character, out of character, in the forums or in the chat room. The Enkindler Award is given to the Top Ten Topic Starters here on GreaterRealms. A small thank you from us for starting something good! This award is granted to members who were the first to join & support GreaterRealms as it opened.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Tags: